Monday, March 25, 2013

Birthday Bowling

This weekend was #BFF's boyfriend's birthday,
so Mr.U&I decided to go bowling
with boyfriend and a bunch of his friends.
We went to his house beforehand for drinks
then headed down the street
for some cosmic bowling.
In an attempt to set up one of Mr.U's buddies
with one of my sorority sisters,
we brought those two along
and the four of us shared a lane.
I was pretty horrible at bowling,
but the boys were entertaining to watch
with their competetive&seriousness.
We had so much fun
that we shut down the bowling ally
and had a waitress snap a big, group shot
just before leaving.
I think he had a fun birthday
and it's always nice
to merge old&new friends.
 
After, the bowling
the four of us went back to our house
for euchre&drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...