Monday, March 3, 2014

Everson Lovin'

While in Colorado, I planned a couple days to spend with my friend from high school, Peggy, her husband, Nick, and their 1-year-old son, Everson. I haven't seen E since last summer, so it was very nice to see him again. He's such an adventurous&fearless little man and Peg&I got to enjoy a quiet morning hanging out with him and their dogs. I was amazed at how effortlessly he pulled himself into the bay windowsill, so he could look outside. Not-so-amazingly but still very impressively he'd turn and throw himself off to get back down. He's a quick learner, though, and after just a few times showing him how to turn and scooch himself backward, he started being a little safer with his dismount. Besides hanging with Everson, we also had a game night with Nick's fellow youth leaders at the church he works for and enjoyed a breakfast&shopping out on the town. An excellent end to my Colorado vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...