Saturday, May 18, 2013

Max!

I'm so envious of Sydney's ability to adopt a dog! Joe&I have been wanting a puppy forever now, but we aren't allowed to have one in our current living situation. After work yesterday I met Syd at an Adoption Fair at the Detroit Zoo and she'd already fallen in love with this little guy: now named Max. We sat with him for a while before she decided to adopt him. Once we got him out of the zoo, we took him to pick up pet supplies and for a do-it-yourself bath. And he is such a good boy already, too! We took him out to dinner with us and he graciously sat under our patio table only stepping out to quietly allow passer-bys to pet him. He's a great, little snuggler and already house-broken.
I love him.
And I can't wait till I get my own puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...