Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pizza Cups

Mr.U&I don’t mind staying in and being lame if it means we get to spend quality time together. With his busy schedule, Valentine’s Day and our 1 Month Anniversary became the perfect opportunity to order in, watch movies, and snuggle an evening away.
Ironically, I found myself enjoying the exact same Valentine’s meal of one spent with bunni 3 years ago (ColdStone IceCream CupCakes & StuffedCrust Pizza). And instead of feeling that familiar lump of pain&sadness in my throat, I laughed&ate and felt completely at peace with this man whose stolen my heart.
Some memories will never fade – but, though I loved them entirely, I can enjoy them in new ways with someone who loves me just as much and makes me just as happy.

The cupcakes had rings on them (big, obnoxious, heart-shaped rings) and with a pink&white polka-dotted one he asked me to spend forever with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...