Sunday, May 5, 2013

T. Swift

On Saturday morning I woke up with a hangover.
I laid in bed all day - trying to recover...
But one phonecall changed my mood entirely:
"Do you wanna come to Taylor Swift tonight!?"
Immediately I jumped in the shower
and started trying on red outfits
(as instructed by my BFF)
though I ended up settling on maroon
and rushed out the door to meet her
at her bofo's parents' house.
We hopped in the car and headed for downtown.
(The concert was at Ford Field.)
After circling for parking,
the girls escaped&photographed the tour busses
then headed inside to buy souvenirs before seating.
I was more then excited to discover that Ed Sheeran
was the opening act for Taylor.
I love love love him!
Apparently I need to listen to the radio more often,
cause lots of people love Ed.
After Ed, though, Taylor blew me away.
I felt like I was on an emotional high the entire concert
tearing up - smiling huge - singing along
...by far the best show I've ever seen...
and it was even more wonderful to enjoy with my BFF.
We squealed like 12-year-old girls at a BiebsShow
and swayed&danced to all her wonderful songs.
The show was simply amazing.
All the in-between portions were well-thought-out
and her mannerisms&personality were precious.
I definitely fell in love with T.Swift
...unexpectedly, I'll admit.
I very very very much want to see her again.
My favorite part was "All Too Well" on piano.
My heart was pounding.
My eyes were welling up.
My emotions were soaring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...