Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Coach Horv

Joe's buddy Horv is a varsity boy's basketball coach for a neighboring town, so we went to support him when they came to play Joe's alma mater. Horv was completely in the zone throughout the entire game. We cheered&yelled his name from behind him, but he focused intensely on his players - who seemed relatively impressive from what I remember of high school students. In the end, his team won (which we wanted) and it was very nostalgic&fun to wander back into a high school gym for an evening. It made me feel really old, which kind of sucked ...all at once it feels like 1-year-ago and 100-years-ago to be an excited high school student screaming for the cute basketball players. I guess I hadn't thought too hard about my age till I found myself in bleachers full of 16-year-old with painted faces and youthful giggles. Makes me remember (like most things do these days) to live every day to the fullest, because life is flying by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...