Monday, February 10, 2014

UP Quirks

Syd&Sam wanted to head back to the UP for a trip to see Hunter's band play their first gig. So we headed up after work on a Thursday - loaded up Sam's car with our pups&bags and headed north. I was hammered and missed most of the show ...I was there just not coherent. Woops. It was a good&random trip with cards&FridayNightLights and mac-n-cheese&fireball and an early morning hunt for a lost sister who's clothes lead me up the stairs to the place I figured I'd find her.
Wild nights in my summer town ...in the winter.
"ish" is an acceptable time to post
the "pickle barrel" is a local monument
santa look-a-like has a bottle of wine to himself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...