Saturday, November 30, 2019

I Found You

This was my 10th book of 2019.

I Found You
by: Lisa Jewell
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

This one was good. A few unexpected twists. Very fast paced, too, which I liked. The ending dragged, though. The outcome was obvious, but dragged for quite a few chapters and I wanted it to just be over. An easy read, though. Very quick-witted with *mostly* likable characters- Alice was hilarious. The wife and her neediness toward her husband’s friend was incredibly awkward to me, but I suppose a 21-year-old bride with a missing husband would be understandably needy. I’d recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...