Thursday, April 24, 2014

Ingrid in RO

Her Instagram
Joe&I went to dinner last night then saw Ingrid Michaelson perform
She's an amazing, quirky, free-spirited, genuine performer
and a pure pleasure to watch live.
Though I'm not completely sold on her new album,
the old classics were excellent and the atmosphere was perfection.
Girls Chase Boys Chase Girls
The Marquee
The lights were mostly purple (not that you can tell)...
The Stage&Backdrop before the Encore
A few of my current favorite lyrics:
"Did any of me stick at all?
Can you hear me singing through the walls?
There's a part of you that stays with me someone else gets to know.
Did any of me ever stick at all?"
-Stick
"Here we go, dancing on our own, inside this house that we have never known, never known.
Here we go, going in alone into the dark and wonderful unknown.
Let us go, let us go...
In the best way, you’ll be the death of me."
-Wonderful Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...