Friday, April 13, 2012

Bead Task

I haven’t been beading lately because my beads have been a mess.
The container got overturned in one of my many recent moves and all the compartments got mixed together
– teeny, glass beads… big wooden beads… clasps –
a daunting task to reorganize.
But I finally sat down and tackled it.

Dumped 3 divided, plastic containers out on my coffee table and started sorting them.
Bead by bead.
Now I can finally start&finish the elephant necklace I promised Barbie over a year ago…

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love beading, it is such a stress relief, and the end product is amazing :-) you should post pictures of some you've made.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...