Monday, April 9, 2012

Furniture Frenzy

I’ve had furniture&trinkets stored away for so long waiting for a home that I could finally use them in. Now – at last – I do and I’ve been anxiously awaiting their move across the state into my new space. I really wanted to get it all set up and perfect before Mr.U moves in for good. My parents know how bullet I am about wanting things and wanting them now (they’re probably the reason for my mindset, after all) so they understood my rush to pack&settle. Thus, as soon as my mom was back from her extended stay in Florida with gma&gpa, her&dad went to packing. Last Friday the swooped in with a cargo van full of all my goodies and we unloaded my life into our new attic. My dad had little faith that we could get my massive sectional [with pull-out] up the narrow stairs and into the “sitting area,” but mom&I were determined. We sweated our way through the house with everything but the largest piece of couch then coaxed dad into taking the pull-out out for its journey up the stairs. Once we’d pieced it back together, they left me to organize the chaos.I’m so happy&content with our beautiful home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...