Thursday, April 5, 2012

Yumtinis

My 2nd time at the bar across the street from my office
.
Rock
On Third

.
and the 2nd time out for drinks with my boss was pretty successful last night.
We ran over for a martini
and killed time before her hair appointment and my drive home
maybe not the best decision since my Snickertini was absurdly strong.
The experience was much better than the last time we got stale beers from our even staler waitress who handed back our half-drank bottles while lying that they had a “10 year life.”
(I fear how flat they’d be after those 10 years passed if their carbonation had dwindled to a few bubbles after a few months.)
Boss’ tini was Jack Daniels laced with something fruity and we giggled while we sipped.
I must admit that I thoroughly enjoy post-work drinks

Happy Hour is much more enjoyable than late-night-raging these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...