Wednesday, June 5, 2013

24 Seconds

Last night I rode my bike to Syd's house in Berkley after work and we had dinner at 24 Seconds - Berkley. I just had chips & guacamole that I ended up taking home to munch on at work today, but they were pretty good. Syd said her burger was great. And we each enjoyed a post-work beer. I mostly just enjoyed that we got to sit outside on the rooftop patio. So glad the weather is starting to behave. After dinner we walked to the corner store for some beer to sip on the deck while Max ran around in the backyard.
I love love love being able to walk somewhere I want to go. My ideal life would be led without the need of a car. If I could ride my groceries home in a basket on my bike, walk from home to dinner, and stumble home from the bar - I'd be eternally happy.
For now that's not how it is... but hopefully before the weather turns cold again, we'll be in our own house with Dearborn at our fingertips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...