Sunday, June 30, 2013

Giving&Dating

Target's FEED brand was released today.
Joe took me out on a day-date, which included lunch at Olive Garden, a trip to the movies - The Bling Ring - and shopping at Target&BarnesAndNoble where he bought me the denim vest to wear, The Pretty One to read, Oz - the Great & Powerful to watch.
I love love love it all.
My vest provided 24 meals and can also be added to just about every outfit in my closet. I can't wait to wear it - probably too often.
I feel very happy about the day - we got to enjoy a stress-free day together in the midst of this disappointing&frustrating month and did our part to "FEED USA" and keep the "Great American Bookstore" alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...