Saturday, June 8, 2013

Ke$ha&Pitbull

I went to a Ke$ha&Pitbull concert with Erica&Kari Friday.
"There's a place downtown, where the freaks all come around."
 
Legs - Pigs - America ... ok.

"Go insane, Go insane. Throw some GLITTER - make it RAIN."
 
Ke$ha was wildly entertaining. I loved loved loved her show. She was inappropriate&sexy with a potty-mouth and stripper-poles. Her dancers wore fuzzy-animal-costumes and her stage had blow-up-accents including a pig and a huge pair of legs. She told silly stories about sex&booze and dropped the f-bomb while talking about a 12-year-old boy who'd been bullying, shouting "Fuck the Haters!" It was hysterical&wonderful and made me fall even faller in love with Ke$ha - an artist I've been singing along to for years. I would definitely see her in concert again.
"BLANCO! Acércame tu pantalón."

Pitbull's portion of the concert was absolutely wild. It was like a crazy dance party in the seats of a basketball arena. The funniest part was people-watching - especially the group of middle-aged latin men jumping&jiving to Pitbull's beats when he went into his Spanish tunes. The ran up&down the bleacher stairs and recorded themselves singing every lyric and dancing like maniacs. I have to admit that I wasn't very excited for a Pitbull concert, but it ended being a lot more fun than I expected. I thought I needed to download his album to be familiar at the concert, but most of the stuff he did was just the excerpts for songs he's featured on with music videos behind him and sexy dancers next to him. Interesting&Entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...