Thursday, March 16, 2017

Guess who's back

A lot has changed since my last post in 2014.

First, I became a flight attendant. Specifically, 2 years and 1 month ago, I started my 6 week flight attendant training. It was probably around this time that I did my first "work trip," so I've been flying for 2 years.

I officially moved to Texas. Specifically, the Dallas Forth Worth Metroplex. The original plan was Chicago. "I'll bide my time in DFW until I can move to ORD with Joe." I said. Well, obviously things have changed and that option is out.

I met the love of my life. Specifically, on a reserve assignment with a long San Antonio layover. I feel incredibly happy and blessed.

I've traveled internationally. Specifically, London, Buenos Aires, Bogota, Paris, Panama City, San Juan, Guatemala City, Sint Maarten.

I've traveled domestically. Specifically, 38 out of 50 states.

I've read a 118 books. I ran a half marathon. I sent lots of greeting cards. I got rid of 80% of my wardrobe. I moved in & out of 6 different "homes." My oldest brother was diagnosed with brain cancer. My middle brother moved to San Fransisco.

I discovered a lot about myself... but I'm still finding more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...