Friday, March 24, 2017

September's BA Trip

At the end of last September, I was blessed with the opportunity to go to Buenos Aires, Argentina again. After sitting around on-call all day, I finally got called for the all-nighter, 10plus hour flight. This trip, my crew wasn't nearly as great as the time before, so I was left to enjoy the layover alone, but that was just fine with me. I was determined to find a Messi jersey for my nephew, so I shopped and shopped and when I finally found one, they only accepted cash, so I ran back to my hotel room to try to exchange money and failed... which was frustrating... maybe someday I'll get that jersey. I ran down to the waterfront, which was so vibrant and lively I felt overwhelmed with a sense of community. People were everywhere having picnics, listening to music, playing soccer. I could have wandered around all day over there, making me fall even more in love with Bueno Aires. The weather was beautiful - a little chillier, which was great for exercising. When I was finally heading black to the U.S., I discovered one of most romantic songs during my crew rest, too: Birdy's Shadow. All in all, an unexpected (and kind of unwanted) but incredibly successful trip to Argentina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...