Friday, March 24, 2017

St. Patty's at O'tooles

I can thank the Crew Scheduling gods for sending me to Chicago St. Patrick's Day weekend. It was perfect timing, because Dustin had just flown from San Fransisco to Chicago that morning to bartender at O'tooles for the holiday, so after a quick nap at the hotel, I walked over to O'tooles to see him and have a St. Patty's beer. From there we went to a bar up the street and slept over at Dan's apartment. In the morning Dustin & I grabbed breakfast before I headed back to the hotel to get ready for my flight to Denver. It was great to see the green river and celebrate one of my favorite holidays at O'tooles for maybe the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...