Monday, May 21, 2012

Birthday Party

While Mr.U’s been unemployed&job-hunting, he’s been doing a ton of excellent work around the house and since our birthdays are so close together, some yard renovations for a big, dual party were his focus for the past weeks. Finally, Saturday the 19th (my favorite day of the month) arrived and we got to utilize our newly vamped back yard.
We put out a big, long bench for seating

– right in front of the Lion’s themed Bags Game I’d got him for his birthday.
I hung come birthday decorations up

and covered the tables in balloon tablecloths.

We cranked up the country music.

Then iced the keg

and brought the beer-pong table from upstairs into the driveway and waited for our friends to arrive from all over the state.
I could barely wait till half way through the party to bring out all the yummy treats I’d made.

And our guests as a whole barely made it till nightfall before stumbling around the backyard and falling asleep around the house after too many rounds of dizzy-bat in the heat.

I’d say it was a pretty successful, friend-filled party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...