Monday, May 28, 2012

Uncle Al's 80th

I had the pleasure of spending this past weekend with most of Mr.U’s mom’s extended family just outside Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for Uncle Al’s 80th Birthday. The party was an all-day gathering Sunday afternoon at a cousin’s restored farm house. I was captivated by the character – the little details in the fabric, the intricate metal pieces, the family photos scattered about – it was the type of house I could see generations sharing and growing in. As I wandered around, snapping pictures, a curious party-goer inquired about my photography and I explained that I simply like to blog about simple things that make me happy while he filled me in on the restoration of the home which had been converted from home to store front to home again. I’m glad I got to experience the “home identity” for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...