Monday, February 18, 2013

Beaded Sunnies

So, I’ve had this pair of sunglasses since the summer of 2009 and they’d been my favorite until the bottom of one frame broke. I superglued it back together, but the fix looked pretty tacky, so I quick wearing them. Over the weekend – in a crafting frenzy – I decided to finally do what I’d been wanting and cover them in beads. Throughout the day on Saturday, I put layer-after-layer of superglue over the beads to make sure the beads stay in place. And, once they finally dried, I tried them on and loved loved loved them. I need to get a new case for them – with some wicked padding – but I definitely dig with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...