Monday, February 18, 2013

GreenZigs&Bleach

Over the weekend, I decided to dye this really old pair of khakis I’ve had in my closet for about 10 years. There has been some weird stain on one hip that never seems to come out, so I figured I’d try dyeing them some fun colors instead before parting ways with them. I did the Elmer’s glue trick to create some zig-zag stripes and dyed them green. Then I tie-dyed them with dark brown before spraying them with bleach for fun dots.
I was so excited when they were complete. Mr.U’s mom thought I was so silly for all my hard work, but ended up agreeing that they were worth it. I wore them to work today and loved every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...