Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Stouts&IPAs

So, Mr.U&I decided to give up alcohol for February.
(but I had beer at the Superbowl Party with #BFF, so I have to hold out till St. Patty’s Day now.)
Mr.U decided that he needs to pick up all the seasonal brews he’d want to try so he can have them once his alcohol-free time month has ended.
We both love stouts – particularly coffee&breakfast ones – but recently he’s been getting into IPA’s. He loved Bell’s Two Hearted all summer, which is one of the beers served at Comerica Park, and he’s been trying out some new ones now. I dig the fact that they have a high alcohol content… so I can drink fewer (and fewer calories) and get drunker quicker.
Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...