Tuesday, February 5, 2013

#BFF&theSuperBowl

So I took yesterday off to spend with my #BFF.
It had been far too long since we were able to spend a day together, thus it was totally necessary. Mr.U dropped me off at her work on Sunday afternoon. I shopped – and found a great, new top – while she finished up then we headed home to finish the adorable cupcakes she’d made for the SuperBowl Party we planned to attend at a trendy apartment in a classic building downtown with some of #BFF’s new&artsy friends. She made these cute, little toppers for the cupcakes and they all thought they looked just as wonderful as they tasted. Everyone else brought dips&snacks and the apartment owners made a snack-stadium and nachos. We got front row seats to watch the game and crossed our fingers that #BFF’s point-prediction (17-21 Ravens) would win her some prices at work. Unfortunately, she didn’t but we did enjoy BlueMoon&YumYums and got to hang out with some fun, new people.
The next day – we slept till noon and laid around her house while a blizzard took over the outside world. Late in the evening, she took me to the train station and we sat in her toasty car listening to Bruno Mars (trying not to pee) and waiting.
Probably one of the best day’s off I’ve ever taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...