Monday, July 8, 2013

GideonMonster

My friend Hunter stopped by the house on Saturday afternoon
with his buddy's Golden Retriever.
I almost couldn't breathe with excitement to play with him!
He was the cutest boy in the world and so so playful!
We sat in front of the hotel for a minute
and he found what shade he could while we waited
then we went down to the bay
so he could fetch some sticks in the cool water.
I'm absolutely positive
that I'm going to make the best puppy-mom in the world
someday.
I jumped in after Gideon - fully dressed - to snatch his stick
and covered myself in sand while wrestling it from him.
And he definitely fell in love with me
and my willingness to embrace the day with him.
The most handsome golden I've ever met
completely stole my heart this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...