Monday, July 8, 2013

Lake Superior Brewing Company

I've been going to the same sleepy, little town every summer since I can remember and I've been eating pizza at the Lake Superior Brewing Co. - affectionately called "The Dunes" - for nommy treats on every trip. Until a couple years ago, I'd never tasted the local brews, though. So when Joe&I were up there, we had to try a couple of them. Cabin Fever is what they're most known for (I think) ...it was average. I like the brown, but then again I usually like browns. Mostly, I like the scenery. It's a quirky, little pub with silly signs and a hippie vibe. No wonder I've turned out the way I have with summer towns&bars like this in my blood.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...