Friday, August 2, 2013

EFAM 2013

July 27-31 was EFAM 2013
held it in Anaheim, CA this year.
There were morning speakers in massive ballrooms
break rooms set up with snacks&puzzles
and lots of sessions to fine-tune administrative skills.
The first night was the kick-off event
with lots of dancing&music and wine&appetizers
ending with a Beach Themed Dance Competition.
We all had tacky nametags to wear
showing off any certifications or "first-timer" status
and all the "older" admins were pretty silly&uppity.

Mostly, I enjoyed it.
I felt like a bit of a "youngster" but I was glad to attend
and I'm excited to get involved in the organization.
(some parts very much brought my back to my sorority glory days.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...