Friday, August 2, 2013

Kris&Books

Joe's cousin in a producer for the Kris Jenner Show,
so my mom&I were able to go to an episode taping.
We went dress shopping the night before
for bright&bold&solid colors
and I found a long, teal maxi-dress to wear.
We excitedly got up in the morning
-drove past the Hollywood sign-
and headed to the studio
where we were able to pass the line of women waiting
and were seated in the front row.
Going to a show taping is an interesting experience...
there was a comedian there to cue our laughter&applause
and lots of loud music to fuel excitement&fun.
I'll admit that I've never been the biggest Jenner/Kardashian fan,
but it was a once-in-a-lifetime&new thing to do.
The guest host - Boris Kodjoe - was a beautiful man
who spit out german and cooked delicious-looking german food
livened up the set with intelligent convo and stories about his family
and showcased his clothing line: Alfa.
(he was definitely my favorite part.)
Then there was Denise Richards
(so tiny in person)
who talked about her show Twisted on ABC Family
and Harley Pasternak - author of the Body Reset Diet.
We got his book, chocolates, and a top from Kris Jenner Collection
as our give-away for attending the taping.
I started reading the book by the pool that week
and I'm excited to get into it.
The next day, mom&I curled up in our hotel beds to watch the show.
(and look for ourselves on TV)
She was shown on camera twice!
(and obviously so - since she's a beautiful&well-polished lady)
I, on the other hand, took back the teal dress I'd bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...