Monday, August 19, 2013

Jones Fun

Mr.U&I drove into Chicago for a night full off:
The Jones Family, My Brother, & Comedy.
We got a late start leaving the office
so we drove through Wrigleyville just as the game ended
and found a prime parking spot in front of J&K's house.
After some pre-drinking, snacking, & porch-sitting
we headed downtown for a CD Release Party at Timothy O'Tooles.
BartenderBrother had reserved us some seats at the bar,
which was exactly where I wanted to sit
since he's moved a million miles away now
and seeing him at his bar is the best I'll get for a while.
We laughed&munched&drank before heading back to Wrigley
and woke up for bagels & JuneBug play Saturday morning.
It was a nice, quick trip filled with wonderfulness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...