Friday, August 9, 2013

Transformers in Town

Downtown Detroit was hoppin' before the Lion's PreSeason Game
and after walking around for a while we finally figured out why.
Transformers was shooting!
I'm not gonna lie - I got awkwardly excited to see OptimusPrime.
Obviously a lot of other people were, too.
We got to see some cool parts of the set,
but it took a while to get the bar because of the crowds...
I guess that's one great thing about Detroit.
You never have to worry about traffic or herds of people, really.
But, I guess it's a good thing
and I guess it's what we really want for the city...
more people, more excitement, more success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...