Friday, August 2, 2013

Walks&Icecream

Momma&I did lots of walking in California.
I think we averaged about 7 miles a day.
So we rewarded ourselves with Coldstone...
If my mother is one thing besides a healthy eater,
she's an IceCream Connoisseur.
We both fell in love with the Oreo Filling flavor
but my absolute favorite was Mango Pineapple Sorbet.
There are some simple&sweet things that my mom&I do
like finding a Goodwill to shop at in California
and racing down the road to barely see a sunset
that will only ever be perfect with her.
I wish I could spend every day on vacation with her...
laying in bed watching TV and laughing...
exploring new places and having adventures...
I truly, truly cherish my mother
and the moments I can spend with her.
(they are too few & far between these days)
I'm so blessed to have had California with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...