Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Treats

After stressing&obsessing over Christmas gifts in November and getting everything ordered&bought long before the holiday, I started second-guessing myself the week the holiday finally arrived. So, I decided I needed to add to my gifts. Instead of purchasing more, I did some making&baking on Christmas Eve’s eve with my momma.
Puppy Chow
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Fudge Covered Oreos
I put them in some cute-little-themed containers for everyone. Of course, throughout the process, I munched on quite a bit of the goodies – you know, the make sure they were acceptable for gift-giving. Then mom&I laughed about our crazy sugar-buzzes – have I ever mentioned that she’s the reason for my lack-of-control when it comes to sweets. Anywho, I thought it was a great idea for the holidays. I always enjoy a gift that can be used&enjoyed immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...