Thursday, December 6, 2012

Netflix Junkie

Barbie&I finished Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewives, Pretty Little Liars, and now Army Wives. I felt like I was mourning a loss when Desperate Housewives ended – I absolutely fell in love with that show. I think I could watch it again already and still enjoy every episode. I’ve seen PLL from the first season, but Barbie hadn’t, so I had to catch her up. Her pick was Army Wives (which still has one season to premier and lacks the latest season online) but the first 5 were good. Heartbreaking, but good. We were both mentioning how attached we get to characters and in a show like Army Wives – where people are expected to die – the attachment is even worse cause we eventually lost some of them. Fall in love with strong wives, vulnerable husbands, and their wonderful children then lose some of them along the way… how awful? We both found ourselves crying through work at points, but it really was/is an inspirational show. The military – no matter how I feel about the wars they defend their country in – will always create a soft spot in my heart. And the actors&actresses in this series made it even more enjoyable&emotional.
Now, it’s on to One Tree Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...