Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pandora Gift

I decided I wanted a Pandora bracelet way back around Mr.U’s mom’s birthday-time when we bought her a bead and I fell in love with the whole display case. I feel like it’s such a wonderful jewelry&gift option. I’ve never been a fan of receiving jewelry, because I’m really picky with my jewelry, so I don’t want someone else to pick any out for me. But a Pandora bracelet makes perfect sense. It’s easy for a guy – like Mr.U – to run into a jewelry store and pick out a bead in the color I like without having to put lots of thought into the purchase and – since I like the style of the bracelet in general – it’s almost impossible to end up with something I’d have to pretend to like&wear. So I made up a wishlist and sent it to both Mr.U and my mom way back then and hoped I’d receive one for Christmas.
And I did.
With two beads.
I can’t wait for my collection to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...