Monday, December 17, 2012

Mr.U's Masters

Mr.U graduated with his Master of Public Administration this past weekend. We woke up early Saturday morning and trekked across state through the rain with his mom and family friend to meet my parents for the ceremony at our alma mater. We took some pictures for our Christmas card, sat through the long ceremony (listening to all the über-long-thesis-names & giggling), then headed to my hometown for a fancy-family-dinner at The Grill House. All-in-all, it was a lengthy&wonderful day and I’m so proud of Mr.U for graduating. Soon – maybe – it’ll be PHD time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...