Monday, September 26, 2011

Green Means Go

I’m an attractive, young female (if I do say so myself) who (in my own opinion) would make a wonderful partner… yet, people don’t ask me out. I can understand women not – I don’t exactly scream yes, I’m interested in women, too – but there’s got to be a man out there willing to be straight-forward and ask me out. Haven’t found one yet.
Take, for example, this HottieWithaBody in the office I just started at. He’s single. I’m single. We’re both good looking. Makes perfect sense. But his eyes dart to the ground whenever I pass by – which I go out of my way to do often throughout the workday.
Are you intimidated, OfficeMan, or are you actually not interested? How could you know whether you are interested or not? What’s your type? Gimme somethin’ to work with here… cos I can’t see how averted eyes are the answer to this lack-of-first-date-awkwardness. I’m not sure how to act more interested – maybe my confidence is intimidating or maybe I'm not confident at all? I’ve thought of the cutest way’s to ask you out, but I’d like a simple sign of interest from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...