Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Diet Relation

I never thought a diet would be a topic of relation between a man & me.
But, guess what: it is.
I overheard Officehottie talking about the fruit cleanse he’s starting, so I chimed in with my own health&fitness advice.
sidenote: I’m a little obsessed with health&fitness.
My 7-Day Diet:
Day 1: Fruit
Day 2: Veggies
Day 3: Fruit & Veggies
Day 4: Bananas & Low fat diary
Day 5: Protein & Tomato
Day 6: Protein & Veggies
Day 7: Fruit & Veggies
It’s not as boring as only fruit and it also replenishes the nutrients my body needs throughout the week, so I don’t cave & slam a pizza or find myself too weak to move.
Nothin' like a solid 5minute convo about food&running.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...