Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mrs. Jones & Me

For the past year of my life, I’ve been anticipating my best friend’s wedding.
And now, it has come & gone.
I love her and her husband – I will always love them both – but I can’t say I’m not glad the whole thing is over.
Weddings are stressful.
Being a Maid-of-Honor is stressful and I’m still not even sure I did such a great job at it.
The pictures will last forever, but the stress of the event may now peacefully fall from my memory.
She was absolutely stunning, though. By far the most beautiful bride this world will ever see.
And watching her lock the eyes of her groom with tears of sheer elatedness streaming down her perfectly made-up cheeks is a moment I hope to never forget."So, here’s to a couple who somewhat raised me once I found them at college
a couple who puts my mind & heart at ease about life, love, and genuine happiness
a couple who’s sincerity is so obviously apparent and eternally lasting
here’s to two of the best friends I could have ever asked for
here’s to soulmates, adventures, one&only’s, and smiles when no one is watching."

1 comment:

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...