Thursday, June 21, 2012

Attitude Adjustment

I’ve had a poor attitude about my job for a while. I let little things like interruptions and immature outbursts get under my skin and irritate me till I can’t dig out the good anymore. But, I told myself to get a year of experience and – when I actually think about it – this place is not that bad.
I have flexible hours
casual dress-code
laid-back coworkers.
I’m good at my job – it’s pretty simple not too swamped.
I’ve already been given more responsibility and praise…
so I really need to adjust my attitude and stop dwelling on the things that bother me.
They aren’t worth getting worked up every day.
My job is good – my location is great – my mindset will be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...