Thursday, June 7, 2012

Margaritas&Calamari

I was supposed to go on a walk with my coworker after work yesterday – but she bailed last minute for free concert tickets, so my boss and I headed to bar, the Black Finn, down the street for drinks&yumyums while she waited to meet some friends in town.
We both had skinny-girl margaritas (minus the salt) ordered calamari&hummus for our two appetizers. The calamari was a little creepy to look at – full-bodied, tiny octopi in a light breading – so I avoided those pieces and we both agreed that the fried vegetables included in the platter were better.
I stayed a little too late, so I had to rush home to Mr.U, but it was a nice outting.
I always like to check out new places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...