Monday, June 11, 2012

King's Birthday

This past weekend, Mr.U&I traveled north of the city to celebrate theKing’s birthday at Grill&Pool Party at his grandparent’s house. It, obviously, was a very low-key event, but a beautiful day nonetheless. I brought pasta salad, lime jell-o cupcakes, and Summer Shandy (my newest summer beer addiction). After a few drinks and a belly-full of food I passed out next to the pool while the boys sat around chitchatting and doing diving board tricks. Instead of heading to the bar that evening, we opted to stay in on theKing’s deck to play a Pokémon drinking game and snack on leftovers then head out for breakfast in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...