Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Manager Beads

All the ladies in the upstairs office of my building kept complimenting my necklaces and bracelets, so I let them know that if they gave me a color-scheme, I’d make them something since I’m trying to get rid of the unorganized pile of beads taking over my coffee table. The first to volunteer her desires was our Canadian-American, incredibly fashionable manager who requested long&black.
So, I spend a weekend putting one together and brought it in a couple Mondays ago. I let it hang by my desk, though – worried it wasn’t cute enough or looked too homemade – until she walked into my office yesterday and pointed out how badly she needed a long, black necklace for the outfit she had on.
I showed her my creation and she loved it.
Relief.
Today she brought me in a lotion from the new Burt’s Bees line.
It’s fun to have someone else to bead for besides myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...