Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Practice&Beer

I got out of work early yesterday for a “dentist appointment” – and/or a trip to the Lion’s training facility for special, season-ticket-holder practice and meet&greet time. I was shocked by the amount of people who came out just to watch these players practice, but – despite the big crowd – it ended up being a lot of fun. We didn’t stay for the greeting part, which was basically the players walking through the lines of people for handshakes. So, instead, we headed to Dearborn to have dinner&drinks at Bailey’s. I had a hard cider to start off and an amazing plate of nachos while Mr.U enjoyed a burger an some craft brews.
Thanks, Lions, for the excuse for a nice date-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...