Saturday, June 30, 2012

Nephew Day

I had the pleasure of spending an entire day with my brother, sister-in-law, and adorable nephew today. After antiquing with the sis, we made dinner at home and ate on the back deck. I got to play in the sprinkler with the cutest little boy in the world and watch him try to help daddy push the cart in Petco. After errand time, we went for ice cream at Captain Sundae and the-little-Mr tried to make friends with everyone on the patio while wandering around with his ice cream covered face.
I’m so blessed to be able to spend time with him when I have the chance – I just wish I had so many more chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...