Friday, June 22, 2012

Love You, Virginia

The problem with having a big-young-healthy family is that eventually someone has to get old&sick.
Rest in Peace, Grandma Virginia.
I’ll always remember scouring the speckled carpet for a little something only my “young eyes” could find and making designs out of your polished rock collection. I’ll take care of your fluffy-stuffed-puppy, refer to my favorite blankets as “my security,” and only enjoy the best naps on davenports. I wish I still had that sweet turquoise suit of yours I rocked through the high school hallways.
You were a tough, beautiful women with an amazing spirit and this world was incredibly blessed to have you these past near 93 years. I’ll see you again someday and I’ll love and cherish the wonderful family you left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...