Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Birthday Charms

Mr.U’s mom’s birthday was Thursday last week and I had it set in my mind to find her a shamrock&peacesign Pandora charm. After stopping at the mall without finding what we wanted, we discovered the jewelry store right down the street from our office carries Pandora. I was ridiculously excited to give her the beautiful charms we found, but – unfortunately – she had
a wicked cold last week, so – after giving our gift – we agreed to have birthday dinner this week. Steak dinner at the KofC. Should be interesting – hopefully I’ll find something to munch on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...