Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bubye Dawson

Barbie&I finally finished our Dawson’s Creek marathon that was years&years in the making.
The ending was too sudden.
.Heartbreaking&Quick.
More would have been nice.
One of my favorite quotes came while Dawson talked to a psychologist about his dad’s death:
Just because he died doesn’t mean he gets to win the argument.”

After lots of laughter&tears over a pretty cheesy tv show, I’ll openly admit that it’s depth really did have some great lessons.
"I don't wanna wait for my life to be over. I want to know right now - what will it be?" - Paula Cole's "I Don't Want to Wait

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...