Monday, August 13, 2012

Stadium Buzz

The first preseason game put quite the buzz in the downtown air.
As we walked from Greektown to the stadium the streets were filled with fans in HonoluluBlue&Silver (like my lovely fingernails) and the seats were filled with beer-in-hand men and Victoria’s Secret Pink-clad girls. I always think people-watching is a great time – and at a sporting event it’s even more interesting. It’s easy to spot those who are completely out of their element (girls in cropped jersey tops & knee-high boots) and those who’ve waited all year to kick-off football season again.
The seats were a little too hard for my BonyBack&SoberMindset, but it was nice to be back in the climate-controlled stadium watching our boys take the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...