Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pub Celebrations

After missing RickyBobby’s birthday because of the Street Fair, Mr.U&I decided to treat her to a nice dinner. We made a plan to go to a Mexican place near my office, but after a few additions to the guest list (another birthday girl and my China-bound VPBF), we changed plans and headed up the street to a brand, new English Pub called the Red Fox. After make our way up the longest, most narrow back staircase ever, we found ourselves in an adorably decorated bar with massive big screens displaying the Olympics. The menu was rather foreign – lots of terms we weren’t sure about and googled to figure out. In the end, we all ended up with delicious meals, though, and quite a few sautéed brussel sprouts. They had an exquisite beer list, but we stayed away from it for our Tuesday night dinner. Maybe next time we’ll check some out.
If there’s one atmosphere I love: it’s a Pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...