Tuesday, August 7, 2012

SMBC Begins

I’ve wanted to start a “Snail Mail Book Club” ever since my girlfriends started spreading out across the country after college. It took Barbie asking for a book recommendation and a decision to mail her a few of my own to get the ball rolling on my desire, though.
I got all excited and mass texted some of the girls last night: “I’d like to start a Snail Mail Book Club. I’ll read a book – mail it to Barbie, Barbie will read it – mail it to someone. You in?” I got quite a few excited takers and we decided on 3Books/Month – sent on the 13th – leaving room for selection with the books sent and giving a nice, long rotation to the books we originally chose to send.
Easy-Youthful-Girly-Reads
I’m heading to the post office today to send my first package of books to the SunshineState.
I hope this is as successful as our Dessert&Revenge nights – my girlfriends deserve a good guide to keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...